The summer has (sadly) come to an end and the first quarter of SUG SUG has too! I have tasted and reviewed some really great desserts and have attended some awesome food events including the Taste of Cambridge, Talking Taste at the ICA and a Nova Scotia Kitchen Party. I can’t wait for what the Fall has in store for Creativi_Ty!
Here’s a recap on some of the best desserts I’ve had during the summer of 2015:
Top Desserts Reviewed:
- By far the best dessert I had all summer and maybe all year was the Toffee Bread Pudding at Citizen’s Pub. I still daydream about the last bite and will be going back real soon to have another.
- The Butter Cake at California Pizza Kitchen was an unexpected love that makes it my 2nd favorite.
Top Desserts during My Travels and Summer Fun:
- Nutella & Strawberry Crepe in Brazil.
- Funnel Cake at Ocean City, MD
- Neapolitan Cake from Stop & Shop in Dorchester, MA
What is the best dessert you’ve had this summer? Let me know in the comments.